The National Packard Museum is a 501(c)3 corporation registered with
the Attorney General’s office in the state of Ohio under Charter number 760821,
registration number RN206167, and EIN 34-1648683.
The National Packard Museum
1899 Mahoning Ave N.W.
Warren, Ohio 44483
Telephone: (330) 394-1899
Facsimile: (330) 394-7796
Mission and Operating Philosophy
- To Ensure the Packard Legacy Endures
- The National Packard Museum's Mission is to preserve the Packard Legacy, to recognize Packard's influence in transportation and industrial history and to educate current and future generations.
- Executive Director: Mary Ann Porinchak
- Operations Director: Charles Ohlin
- Board of Directors (16): Dr. Robert Walton DDS (President), Sarah Buzulencia (Vice President), Mike Bollas (Treasurer), Judy Watson (Secretary), Charles Duffield, Robert Tucker, Ted Bunnell, Nick Cassudakis, William Flynn, Nicholas O'Dille, Terry Martin (Director Emeritus)